Help with Star Ocean 3
Its quite minor yet annoying problem . The thing is during event very often the game kinda uhm freezes well not quite it looks like the X button stops working its quite random and got no other way to bypass it than to skip the cutscene that got the problem. Im using the r1888 beta game runs perfectly fine high speed no graphical issues only that one problem T_T Really kind kills the story for me =p So if anyone got any idea about this help please Laugh
Id really like to see all the event dialogues =p I got the usual settings VU cycle stealing at max status flag hack and idle loop fast forward turned on. Other than that didnt change much from default I feel its got something to do with advanced but... not sure about that and if I remember correctly I had similar problem with other game which was fixed but dont remember which game was it T_T So hopefully you guys got some solution =) Eagerly awaiting replies =p
Core 2 Quad 2.4ghz
GF 8600 GTS 256/256
2 GB DDR II 800 mhz ram

Sponsored links

Yeah, your problem is setting speedhacks. Disable them all, load from a memory card, and it'll work.
I finished the game on pcsx2 without issue.
First and foremost, have you tried with speed hacks disabled? That's kind of a necessity since speed hacks are known to wreak all sorts of havoc.

You can try changing rounding modes or levels of clamping in advanced menu as well and see if that helps any.

-edit- rama for the steal.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Indeed it is as you said kinda a pain to swap the speed hack for dialogues but oh well Laugh Thanks guys ^^
Core 2 Quad 2.4ghz
GF 8600 GTS 256/256
2 GB DDR II 800 mhz ram