Help with Tales of Legendia
so any clues on how i can put the game to stay on 60 fps and remove the lines o .o

Sponsored links

ps when im using directx3d11 it says Gsdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled and also i put the frame skipping and that made my game 60 so thats done i just need to know what to do about the lines
also the eres dont show in battle for example demon fist it does the animation but the thing that goes on the floor doesnt show
ok awesome after a while i got this running as smooth as possible, no glitches, no lag, super smooth. Works 100% perfect. 60fps

Setting: Direct 3d HW, 1980x1080 res, tex filture on, 8bit tex on, japan v1.00 bios, aa off, extra rend threads 4, frame skipping off ( shift -f4 )

No speedshacks whatsoever, no automatic game fix.

windows 7 64 bit i5 2.67 ghz
nvidea 250 GTS
4 gig ram

not so sick a system, still works like a charm! good luck to all and hope u get to play this game like im playing it now xD!
Direct 3d 10 ** Smile
(10-24-2012, 03:01 PM)Vivi Wrote: ok awesome after a while i got this running as smooth as possible, no glitches, no lag, super smooth. Works 100% perfect. 60fps

japan v1.00 bios,

and what if he doesnt live in japan? >.>

also necrobumped -,-
I doubt bios makes a difference, as much as i doubt Vivi owns that console ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-24-2012, 04:13 PM)refraction Wrote: I doubt bios makes a difference, as much as i doubt Vivi owns that console ;p

lol,

on the pcsx it did matter on some games tho, but i asume pcsx2 is advanced enough not to be bothered with that.
I've been able to run this game at 60fps dungeon/map with PCSX2 1.0.

My only gripe right now is whenever you encounter "spirit" monsters, the FPS really drops same goes for puzzle areas.

Nonetheless good but slowdown in combat is one thing that would kill the "Tales of" experience for me, So i'm gonna play this on my console (too bad it looked stunning on 4x scaling)
[Image: 2555882.png]
(10-25-2012, 01:12 AM)Ashvanale Wrote: (too bad it looked stunning on 4x scaling)

until you see that pitifull lightning they call indignation Laugh
Oh yeah xD there's a reason i really didn't care about legendia i remember getting the game fresh from gamespot the day it was released, went home played it loading times + alot of little issues xD so i just skipped it.
[Image: 2555882.png]