Help with 'World Super Police', Status: Menus
I'm trying to play World Super Police, but it hangs on a black screen right as the first mission is supposed to start, and all activity like disk and CPU usage drops to zero. 

WSP is an obscure title, so much so that it's not even on the PCSX2 Compatibility List. I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this, or what steps I should take to fix it myself?

Sponsored links

The best you can do is fill out a proper bug report and try mess with some of the various settings. Maybe something like the EE timing hack will get it to work.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Well, I fiddled with the EE timing hack and some of the other stuff on that list, no dice. I'll submit a full bug report at some point.
(03-02-2016, 06:54 AM)EssGeeDee Wrote: Well, I fiddled with the EE timing hack and some of the other stuff on that list, no dice. I'll submit a full bug report at some point.

Ok, full bug reports are more helpful for debugging than you know
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
i'm using pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2400, now the game stuck in game. What I need to do for bug report?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go