Help with bios
I have gotten 3 bios from my ps2 and no cant figure out how to make them work.  I turned them into iso and even took the files out of them and put in my bios file. Watched like 20 videos have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Anyways if anymore can help me that would be great. Would be willing to even use teamviewer so someone can control my desktop and show me what I'm doing wrong. Skype is allen.smith636
I'm currently in Iraq with the army and would love to have this working

[Image: 33wbq7d.png]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That's basicly everything I think iv kinda jacked up my bios file tho idk what I'm doing to be honest and youtube don't help much. I'm trying to put any of those three games on here. Dragon quest, Finaly fantsy x or need for speed underground 2

[Image: x6mzba.png]
[Image: 2zf4rv6.png]
[Image: 2uppkyh.png]
[Image: amefbq.png]
[Image: 2ztgktg.png]
Everything seems OK, but can you please describe what you have been doing so far, and which point in the official guide bugs you ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I got it working now just had a file in the wrong location =P thanks anyways tho