Help with configuration.
Try other game? to be honest this isnt exactly the best game to try on PCSX2 it's glitchy and on most computers slow, I think using (software) renderer and turning off "microvu" in the beta helps.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(10-11-2009, 04:50 PM)sharf Wrote: I know they have to be more powerful...I'm not saying anything against that.

It's not an error, it's the same thing, it justs lags like no tomorrow. and the video messes up a bit

even when i run DoC the game runs fine but the movies run slow just skip the movies and if you want it to run like it suppose to get a ps2 prefable the fat one since the exploit dont work with the slim version i have a memory card exploit when i can run a cog swap loader also if your micro v0 and micro v1 is on turn it off idk what its used for and my in game runs 60 fps but my fmv's run about 30+ fps so i have no problems
If you have them, I'd recommend testing the emulator with FFX or Kingdom hearts. Those are both good benchmarks for your system's ability to render (and will even play 100% on my system, for the most part).

Both of those games are highly compatible and will let you work out any kinks in your configuration, from there, other less compatible games can be tweaked in your configuration.
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit