Help with graphical glitch in SSX on tour
Try using a resolution multiplier instead of custom resolution and turning the Blending Accuracy to at least high. Also you should enable Accurate Date.

Large Framebuffer should generally be left off unless a game requires it, as it may hurt performance.

Sponsored links

Native multiplier causes the game to get these black stripes in the middle of the screen, using custom removes that. I've turned on the other settings, going to check to see how that changes things.
Here is an example of the black bars. I'd love to be able to use native multiplier if I somehow could fix this, any ideas? https://imgur.com/a/7gBctAF

By setting it to a custom one, it removes the lines, but I'd prefere to be able to use the native multiplier one if possible, so if anyone knows how to fix it, that would be great!
I found the fix for the black lines! I can now use native multiplier!! For anyone else having issues with black stripes in their games when using native multiplier, enable HW Hacks; ALign Sprites! Good luck and have fun!