Help with lag [PCSX2]
I hope you guys are well.

I was testing out 007 Nightfire for the first time on the emulator & for some reason the gameplay is so slow however the cinematics is so smooth.

Specs for my laptop:
Processor: AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P APU (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache)
RAM Memory: 4 GB
AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics

Is my laptop just whack to play PS2 games or is something wrong with the settings?

Sponsored links

What is your PCSX2 version and GSdx settings?
PCSX2: 1.4.0

GSDX: gsdx 20160105132032 (msvc 19.00, avx) 1.0.0 [gsdx32-avx]
Download the latest dev build here: buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Also, when I said GSdx settings I was talking about the dialog itself - Make sure you're using the DirectX 11 renderer.
I don't have direct x11. Also I've noticed when I use Direct 3D9 Software, the graphics is really good but it still lags only in gameplay.
As for the link you sent, what is dev and the download is 32bit. I have windows 10 64bit.

I apologise as I'm new to these things.
You do have DirectX 11.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried both Direct3D11 both hardware & software but it still lags gameplay & cinematics is fine.

My bad, I have direct x12 lol
You actually have DirectX 9, 11 and 12 Tongue

Did you get the new version as CK1 suggested?

If you do I recommend deleting your Plugins folder first to get rid of any old GSDX versions (the one you're using doesn't exist anymore so it won't use the new GSDX)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I deleted my Plugins. Would you mind sending a download link for the latest plugins?
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5