Help with my config
Hi,i'd like some help if anybody would be so kind Laugh
A few days ago i started playing sly cooper,the first part of the game using pcsx2,and was flawless.Now i'm trying to play sly 2,but can't get it to work at a normal rate.My pc specs are: Intel Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz,4 GB of Ram,and an Nvidia Geforce 8600GT 1GB graphics card.I know that the second game is a bit more demanding than the first one,but i think it should work fine and on a reasonable speed on my pc.Since i don't understand this program too much,could somebody help me with this? Like what gsdx to use,if i should use speedhacks and so on?

Thanks in forward Smile

Sponsored links

Direct 3d10 software mode, ee to 2 and vu to 2, and enable recommanded speed hack.. Use native resolution...see this work or nt.
(07-02-2013, 01:27 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Direct 3d10 software mode, ee to 2 and vu to 2, and enable recommanded speed hack.. Use native resolution...see this work or nt.

better ditch the speed hacks they will do more harm than good with SW mode ...
This game is slow on even medium-high end computers
u'r hardware is low for this game
better to play on u'r ps2 till u get better hardware or this game become more compatible on pcsx2 Smile

Edit-As an alternative, you can also edit the framerate in the inis\PCSX2_vm.ini file, settingthe FramerateNTSC=59.94 or FrameratePAL=50.0 lines to half (29.97/25) for example, which can make a big speedup (since you only need half FPS for full speed then), but that setting can cause other problems like audio out of sync when the movies run and will break other games so better use it only for that game.
@op-if swmode slow then use dx10 hardware mode.:-:-)
(07-02-2013, 01:40 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: @op-if swmode slow then use dx10 hardware mode.:-:-)

-_- REALLY THE MOST USELESS ADVICE EVER

why in the hell he have to run SW mode in the first place if he can run HW mode ...
actually, software mode isn't a bad idea. my 18 wheeler runs better in SW than HW mode
(07-02-2013, 01:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: actually, software mode isn't a bad idea. my 18 wheeler runs better in SW than HW mode

that's what i thought with his first post then he post his second ....

( wait isn't that a different game ? )
(07-02-2013, 01:47 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: -_- REALLY THE MOST USELESS ADVICE EVER

why in the hell he have to run SW mode in the first place if he can run HW mode ...

did u see thire hw specification .....im reccomand sw mode becuz of this..i saw the sol on pcsx2 wiki thats why i recommand this and one thing more shadow of collosus run better in SOFTWARE MODE rather than any hwmode.....
Im waiting for op answer nt ur...:-)