Help with pcsx2
Help please if you know i dont know how to put picture here but i uploaded on megaupload... have two pictures
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O1MENIYU ---- ONE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYSWMOPI ---- TWO

When i go to Configuration on pcsx2 in Ps2 Output checks something red and it says Plugin load failure plugins/spu2-x-1.1.dll Sysliberror Message NULL and next plugins/ZEROGS.dll and again Sysliberror Message NULL

When i go to Graphich to change i got error when i want to configurate graphic i got error and like that ... Run Cd/dvd i got please update DirectX i go to Yes i update it then on Ps2 output change name to PCSX2 emulation state is reset and it says rom2 not found and only like that say if you know what to do please help if you understand me beacuse my english is bad ...
(i didnt know where to post and i post here beacuse i cant find any where)
If you need more pictures of PCSX2 0.9.6 i will picture it ... i want pcsx2 for budokai tenkaichi 3 Thanks

Sponsored links

how could you update directx under linux ?

Edit : ok, I understand better. You just posted in the wrong section.

just forget playing pcsx2 with those specs. It'll be unplayable.
Get a new PC or use your PS2 instead
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok i have laptop windows 7 ... can on that work ?

EDIT:And if you have or somebody dbz budokai tenkaichi for pc without pcsx2 to play ? beacuse i so love that game its beeest game ever
What are the specifications of the laptop? Most likely you'll be having trouble with a laptop, because they tend to have lower clock speeds with their processors.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Quote:And if you have or somebody dbz budokai tenkaichi for pc without pcsx2 to play ? beacuse i so love that game its beeest game ever
DZT3 never has been ported to PC. the one you have for your PS2 is the rigt one Wink
Example the movie in my sig - DBZ:BT3 on underclocked amd athlon II cpu running @2,3ghz with radeon HD 5670 on win 7. That would be around minimal to run PAL version constantly at full speed, well GPU could be weaker a bit as long as it's not some integrated chip, but that's for BT3, other two games from same series are a bit more demanding.(especially in NTSC which in this case requires better cpu for same speed)
My laptop is perfect he is one of best laptops great speed graphic and other... i dont say to he is one of best but he is totaly great ... so i dont know what to do if on laptop w.7 can to go pcsx2 i will do that beacuse laptop is powerful.If cant go in laptop w.7 then if somebody have DBZ game for pc with missions and online servers to play pls give me but to game be great to dont be like dbz with low graphic or something.Is there infinity world for pc ? or some game like BT or IW ?

EDIT:Laptop is MSI Pentium with cam HD 4330 graphic wireless LAN card reader G51 N1PR228-CB8
Yes, but what are the specifications of the laptop, Cleveland?

Quote:pls give me

Yeh! No.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
actually, no.
Afaik, the last dbz "gamez" for PC were bid for power (a Quake 3 mod) and some mugen things.
Then i cant play ps games ?