Help with pcsx2 seetings?
Smile 
Okay so I'm trying to run ratchet and clank 3 on my computer with pcsx2. I'll type the specs below and if any other specs are needed I''ll happily give them as well! If anyone could help me out with pcxs2 settings I'd really appreciate it! thank you Smile

OS - windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
GPU - amd 7870 xfx dd
CPU - AMD quad core fx-4170
RAM - 16gb 1333mhz

Sponsored links

unfortunately, that CPU will be weak for this game. enable all recommended speedhacks (especially MTVU speedhack), set ee cycle rate to 2, and set extra sw rendering threads to 3
That may help a bit, but it's possible you won't get playable speeds whatever you do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Okay thanks, I tried to play this game before with no luck but I upgraded my gpu recently and thought that would make a difference Sad
RnC is one of those games that just isn't working for most anyone. I got it sorta working on my e2200 back then, but it was sluggish at best, even though I knew how to make PCSX2 as stable as possible while pushing out the most performance I could (I personally could get tekken to a playable speed. A.K.A. I could stand to play it and it was over 25fps)