Help with plugins/speed of game
Hey again guys, the games is running 85% now (Ctrl+Alt+Delete, right click game and go progess, Priority : High), though my last question ever is if there is a chance on fixing the controller proberly?

The analog and the Up-Down-Right-Left button seem to be mixing...

Example :
On Kingdom Hearts, the Up/Down and left Analog is scrolling the menu, I cant combat with this... :\
On Dark Cloud, the Quick-Use log keep switching, unable to do neccessary repairs and health restore quick.
Also other games have the camera moved around and stuff while moving...

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=controller.png

P.S once the controller works, I like to know how I can encourage the computer to use more cpu and stuff to get the game to an actuall 100?

Sponsored links

you have to set the analog sticks to the LX,LY and RX,RY buttons Smile (and the dpad on your controller to the up,down,left,right Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-17-2009, 06:01 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: you have to set the analog sticks to the LX,LY and RX,RY buttons Smile (and the dpad on your controller to the up,down,left,right Tongue)

Its sorta confusing... Could you picture your configurating on the controller?

Checked the whole forum, and no single picture how the controller exactly is configured. (like the picture I put in)

I tried 8 different combinations on the analogs and still cant get it fully right.Glare
well i don't use SSSPSX, but anyways do you see the four buttons at the bottom Smile, you must configure them to your analog sticks Smile (LX for left analog stick horizontal, LY for left analog vertical, RX and RY for right horizontal/vertical analog Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

(05-17-2009, 07:54 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well i don't use SSSPSX, but anyways do you see the four buttons at the bottom Smile, you must configure them to your analog sticks Smile (LX for left analog stick horizontal, LY for left analog vertical, RX and RY for right horizontal/vertical analog Tongue)

Its set now, but for some reason still bad.

On kingdom hearts, that combat log thing on bottom-left keeps scrolling during movement...

Dark Cloud have the menu kept scrolled on movement.

Didnt check other games but dont want to check...
make sure you have up/left/right/down buttons set to the dpad(or hat) on you controller Smile
Windows 7 64bit