Help with .pnach file?
If you place the pnach into the cheats folder inside the pcsx2 folder and run pcsx2 directly from the exe(pcsx2.exe),are the cheats loaded?

Do you have System=>Enable Cheats enabled
Are you 100% sure that the CRC is correct
Is the extension .pnach(not .pnach.txt for example)

Sponsored links

(09-08-2012, 09:16 PM)vsub Wrote: If you place the pnach into the cheats folder inside the pcsx2 folder and run pcsx2 directly from the exe(pcsx2.exe),are the cheats loaded?

Do you have System=>Enable Cheats enabled
Are you 100% sure that the CRC is correct
Is the extension .pnach(not .pnach.txt for example)

I am sure about the game CRC, I checked it at least five times. Enable cheats is on too, so it's not because of that. Maybe im not putting the file (wich i already checked that is a .pnach file and not a .txt) in the right place? I run PCSX2 from a folder where everything is located, including the cheats folder. The exact location is C:\Users\(Me)\Desktop\Todo\Juegos\PCSX2\Cheats. Here's the file...

Attached Files
.pnach   BCD0B7CD.pnach (Size: 7,06 KB / Downloads: 1.739)
I tried everything, including installing a newer version of Pcsx2, no clue why it doesn't work, though. Anyone has any idea what's the problem in here?
The problem is that the pnach file contains a lot of characters which pcsx2 can't read and because of that the file is not loaded.
Here,I remove them all.

Edit:Forgot to tell you...to enable a cheat,you must remove the // infront of patch=1

Attached Files
.pnach   BCD0B7CD.pnach (Size: 7,04 KB / Downloads: 1.864)
Thanks! It worked, now i can finally make all the characters reach the top level at peace....
When you are dealing with non English description of a cheat,be ready to experience something like that.
When I open the file with Notepad++ and switch the encoding to UTF-8,I saw all of the problematic characters
I've the same CRC (CRC: E857CCF8) for Suikoden 5 (pal, EU) and I tried to use this patch here but after choosed which frequency (50hz pal or 60hz ntfs [I use 50hz]) logs displays this problem and after Konami logo, remain black screen

If I give you the data of my game, could you make a patch for my version?