Help with pnach file
Hi there,

I'm trying to get some cheats to work for Star Ocean III Til the End of Time, but can't seem to get it working. 

I have the codes in the properly named pnach file, I have omniconvert. Everything looks right, but nothing works. When I run the console view it says no cheats found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Attached Files
.pnach   23A97857.pnach (Size: 1,21 KB / Downloads: 118)

Sponsored links

Did you enable cheats? Go to System>Enable Cheats.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
The last two codes are not raw but that's not the problem
gtgamer468 if this is not enabled,he will not get the message that no cheats are found
spellweaver did you place the file to where pcsx2 is telling you that it is trying to load it from

PCSX2\cheats - for the beta
or
Documents\PCSX2\cheats - for the installer
(08-22-2019, 03:51 AM)spellweaver Wrote: Hi there,

I'm trying to get some cheats to work for Star Ocean III Til the End of Time, but can't seem to get it working. 

I have the codes in the properly named pnach file, I have omniconvert. Everything looks right, but nothing works. When I run the console view it says no cheats found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Hi, i recently had an issue with this as well and to my surprise it was a simple solution. when saving the notepad as the pnach file, be sure to change it to *all files* before saving it. for people who are new to pc like me, its when you *Save As* and aside from typing the game CRC and pnach in the file name box, the box underneath that says file type and make sure to turn it into *all Files*. this did it for me.
This is not the case here because he uploaded the file which has the correct extension