Help with snowblind games.
Hi guys, I've heard that the half screen bug on snowblind games has been fixed with the latest development builds, how do I use these dev builds? I'm new to PCSX2 and can't figure it out, on the download list there are 32 bit downloads but I have 64 bit windows, I take it I can still use them and If so how do I install them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Yes, you can use the 32 bits downloads on a 64 bits system. You just have to extract it somewhere then run the exe inside.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(12-20-2015, 02:32 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Yes, you can use the 32 bits downloads on a 64 bits system. You just have to extract it somewhere then run the exe inside.

I've tried that but get the eroor "MSVCP140.dll" is missing from your computer, all ready have VCredist 2013 so don't know what's causing it. Sad
(12-20-2015, 02:19 PM)csukar Wrote: Hi guys, I've heard that the half screen bug on snowblind games has been fixed with the latest development builds, how do I use these dev builds?
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
make sure you use Gsdx Opengl renderer
Quote: I'm new to PCSX2 and can't figure it out, on the download list there are 32 bit downloads but I have 64 bit windows,
Means your system is able to handle 64 Bits applications (and of courese, 32 bits applications too)
Quote:I take it I can still use them and If so how do I install them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

unzip & run.
as simple as this

EDIT:

Quote:I've tried that but get the eroor "MSVCP140.dll" is missing from your computer, all ready have VCredist 2013 so don't know what's causing it
install vc++ 2015 redist X86
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-20-2015, 02:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
make sure you use Gsdx Opengl renderer
Means your system is able to handle 64 Bits applications (and of courese, 32 bits applications too)

unzip & run.
as simple as this

EDIT:

install vc++ 2015 redist X86

2015 VC redist fixed it thankyou Smile