Helps the new logo of GSDX plugin!
I know that DirectX 11 has not yet matured on this platform, but I know that...on this code will be works an army of programmers, that's why I want to contribute to this project, and together, to help create the new logo of GSDX plugin and more.
I would like some help or at least some ideas about the new logo of GSDX plugin.
Unfortunately, I do not have enough time, and I do not have C + + knowledge to improve the code of the GSDX plugin, but if you can help this project, many people will thank.
I have attached an example.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What Software do you use for your Logo, I would highly Recommend Vector Graphics Software like Inkscape for creating Logos.

(08-04-2011, 10:09 PM)Memory Card Wrote: What Software do you use for your Logo, I would highly Recommend Vector Graphics Software like Inkscape for creating Logos.
Currently I am working in Adobe Photoshop CS5. Thanks for the advice.

Was Bored so I created this in Inkscape
[Image: gsdxlogo.png]
(08-04-2011, 10:59 PM)Memory Card Wrote: Was Bored so I created this in Inkscape
Any effort is appreciated.I know that in Illustrator, Inkscape, or any other vectorial software, logos are more customizable, but currently do not have time to learn new software.Thanks again!

Here is a New Logo i made, used a Font Similar to PS2 Logo, I think logo looks better without an Acronym
[Image: gsplugin.png]
(08-04-2011, 11:27 PM)Memory Card Wrote: Here is a New Logo i made, used a Font Similar to PS2 Logo, I think logo looks better without an Acronym
The logo must be 259 x 68 px, and try to keep the theme.Thanks again for the initiative.

Not sure if Gabest will like us replacing his logo Tongue2
(08-05-2011, 04:25 PM)rama Wrote: Not sure if Gabest will like us replacing his logo Tongue2
Maybe Gabest can make a better logo than the current one.
he didn't make a logo Tongue
anyway he will like it if the logo is nice