Hex Hax for PC Games
Ah I see;P, well yeah whenever I use pnach I'm lazy and use PCSX2CE and it seems to always use extended. Good to know it's need to be changed for lower values. Thanks.

Sponsored links

I have, and still sometimes do, use other programs and/or trainers but when games have constant patches/updates and the code or addresses change for each one rendering the trainer useless (ex: all the f*%$ing versions of Halo 1) then it can be very irritating but with this program, it just works. Cheat Engine was the program I started into my introduction to coding way back when Phantasy Star Blue Burst was new and the basic principle of this tutorial can easily be implimented using Cheat Engine so you decide which you prefer.

I have been doing a lot of gaming lately and have successfully used this method on plenty of recent games like Dead Island (playing it right now actually), Dead Space 1/2, Crysis 2, CoD Black Ops, Dead Rising 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Portal 1/2. I've also used them on other emulator games like (PCSX2) Metal Gear Solid 3, Okami, (Dolphin) Metroid Prime 1/2, (NEStopia) Metroid, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Castlevania, (VisualBoyAdvanced) Pokemon Red/Yellow, Metroid Fusion, Kirby's Dream land, Tetris (lol) (DeSmuME) Metroid Pinball, Professor Layton 1/2, (project64) Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, (Gens) Sonic 3, etc, etc, etc.

Now do you really want to go find a seperate trainer or save data or hack for ALL of those and any other game you want to play? Don't think I cheat all the time and I never cheat online because that's just wrong and no fun. I hack to get past places I get stuck at or if I just feel like having fun and not worrying about dying constantly. A good example is when I played through Crysis 2. I played through normal to get the... story... then hella hacked my way through hard but to have some intense fun I didn't hack and ONLY used my knife to play through Post-Human Warrior difficulty. Its all in how you use it.
(06-26-2010, 02:20 AM)Snowolf69 Wrote: I have successfully used TSearch to get money in GT4, but that is all.

Really? I've been trying to TSearch credits in Gran Turismo 4 to no avail. How'd you do it?