Hey im new and i need help
hey i just got my new laptop and i download everything for ffx and i use and iso but when i play i get very low fps like 10-20 if im lucky 30-40 but on my old one laptop i got 60-70 fps i dont kno what to do and i dont have any speed hacks on

my new laptop is its the new Alienware M17x and my Specs are as follows
Processor Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad QX9300 2.53GHz it has 12MB Cache and 1066MHz FSB
OS Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
VC Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M, 2GB – SLI
Memory 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz
Hd 1TB

i am just dumbfounded why my fps is so lowAngry

Sponsored links

(08-18-2010, 11:46 AM)thereb22 Wrote: i download everything for ffx

read the rules 1st
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Use 0.9.7 beta, GSdx set at D3D10 Hardware mode (scaler can be at x2-x3 too with that GTX 260) and SPU2-X.
Make sure the laptop is set at the maximum performance power scheme, is plugged in and is not overheating. If all else fails, try disabling any kind of power saving feature from the BIOS or from a program if possible.

Edit:tallbender from what I read I guessed he means "I downloaded everything for playing FFX" and in any case does not specifically imply or admit piracy
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thxs so much Boisit man worked like a charm i got 60 fps and whateallbender
oh i got a program for creatin an iso off of my ffx ps2 game i thought it would have better graphics if i played it on pcsx2.
oh what plugin is best for sound
SPU2-X is the best one for sound these days
thxs again
one problem i the blitzball game right when tidus does a bacflip and kicks the ball the screen goes black any ideas
one problem i the blitzball game right when tidus does a bacflip and kicks the ball the screen goes black any ideas
srry bad connection
Make your ISO again with imgburn and make sure you don't have it mounted with Daemon tools or any other program while using it with PCSX2
ok did that and now it wont play
got any ideas
Don't use speed hacks
didnt work speed hacks turning them off makes the game play but for some reason at a very slow speed