Hi, I am new to PCSX2, I need few questions answered.
Hi, I will post my computer specs here.

[Image: 2j3nr40.png]

My graphic card is nvidia geforce 9500.

I downloaded Dragonball Z tenkaichi 3 and it runs fine when I play it. After a while a couple minutes of gameplay (10-15 or so) the game starts freezing up and I have to restart everything which is really frustrating. My whole computer freezes up too along with it so closing it is a problem.

My question is, does my computer have anything to do with this or is it the iso or it could be that my PCSX2 version is outdated?

I have also tried running with GameBooster but it doesn't seem to make a difference. My processor seems fine to me and I have a 8gb ram which is amazing. I say the most you need is a 4-6gb ram for this.

I am also running on a desktop not a laptop so heat up is not a problem.

Also I downloaded the iso file from thepiratebay, does anyone here know a proper source to download iso files. It's rare to find these on piratebay since I only download the ones with the "trusted" or "vip" sign on them.

Sponsored links

(04-15-2012, 04:41 AM)PSPro_786 Wrote: I downloaded Dragonball Z tenkaichi 3

Also I downloaded the iso file from thepiratebay, does anyone here know a proper source to download iso files. It's rare to find these on piratebay since I only download the ones with the "trusted" or "vip" sign on them.

that's your problem that downloaded game is a trap that's why the game is freezing up,buggy and fraustrated.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(04-15-2012, 06:05 AM)tallbender Wrote: that's your problem that downloaded game is a trap that's why the game is freezing up,buggy and fraustrated.

no it's not a virus. The iso is fine actually.
Scanned it and everything. It was also marked trusted (green skull)

Also i've tried this on my brothers computer (same iso) and the game's been running for 2 hours without any lag.

What could be wrong with my computer, there aren't any big spec differences between our computers. We have nearly the same graphic card, processor. Exact same RAM and Hard drive.

Also if you can't help me with my problem above can someone tell me a proper site to download free iso's from. I really don't like thepiratebay.
inb4 thread close+^_^+
Don't pirate games, it's illegal and unethical+^_^+
read Rule number 1 please+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
reported, we dont tollerate piracy on this forum
as said above.

Warned & closed for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go