Hiccups during Cutscenes.
Hello there sirs and ladies...

This is a problem that has been there from the start, I do a lot of let's plays on my Youtube channel and have done a decent amount of games using PCSX2, but I have always had a problem, during cutscenes, usually only during cutscenes, there will be very small hiccups and it won't be completely smooth, it usually doesn't matter what game it is, and turning on VSYNC doesn't really help. I have tried so many times to see if I could find any answer to the issue, the best way to explain it would be for you to click on this link for one of my Youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nd6eEgv...4&index=34 And skip to 28:41

KEEP IN MIND BEFORE YOU CHECK THE LINK, WHAT YOU ARE CLICKING ON IS THE ENDING TO ROGUE GALAXY SO IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED DON'T CHECK IT!!!

I completely respect if you can't help me, but I am completely stomped...

And I assume it cannot be because of my hardware, check my signature for that...

Thank you so much for taking your time reading this...
Mobo - ASUS STRIX Z270E GAMING
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU - GTX 1080Ti
Ram 16GB
Windows 7

Sponsored links

I think I might have found the solution finally, I have always been storing my emulator and my original rip on an external hdd, I tried to put both on my main ssd drive and it seems it might work, but I still would like to know if you have encountered this issue and if it could be something else before I write it off as working.
Mobo - ASUS STRIX Z270E GAMING
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU - GTX 1080Ti
Ram 16GB
Windows 7