Hide mouse pointer
Hey,

First off, thanks for the badass emulator. Now I get to play the cave shooters on my blast city in tate mode.

I have the emulator all setup to launch each game from my frontend so I do not need to break out the keyboard and mouse. It all works great except for the mouse pointer is not hidden during fullscreen. I have to take the mouse out of the cab and move it to the side. Is there someway to hide the pointer in the emulator.

I have done the dot cursor and invisible cursor but I do too many updates to my cab to change the mouse cursor every time.

Thanks for any info

Sponsored links

Ok never mind, I'm an idiot. Right after I posted this I thought hey, I never checked in the controllers config and what do you know. "always hide cursor" check box......

Thanks anyway
(12-01-2009, 10:12 PM)ratsflif Wrote: Hey,

First off, thanks for the badass emulator.  Now I get to play the cave shooters on my blast city in tate mode.

I have the emulator all setup to launch each game from my frontend so I do not need to break out the keyboard and mouse.  It all works great except for the mouse pointer is not hidden during fullscreen.  I have to take the mouse out of the cab and move it to the side.  Is there someway to hide the pointer in the emulator.

I have done the dot cursor and invisible cursor but I do too many updates to my cab to change the mouse cursor every time.

Thanks for any info

if you use PCSX2 nightly, just press ESC twice, and mouse cursor should be gone in fullscreen
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go