High % GS...
How can i use the intel HD 4000 instead of the Nvidia? Is there a simply way to switch them?

Sponsored links

Ok, i used the right clic, and launched pcs2 with nivdia, stil lthe same, but after, i changed software to hardware, and now it works perfectly!! I don't know why, but now it's just awesome, thanks for the tip Smile
Ugh... you did what? Anyway, why were you using software mode this whole time? At least you fixed it...

For future reference, you can switch GPUs with the latest SVNs.
When i use the right clic on pcsx2.exe, i can choose to launch it with my Nvidia card or with an other one (i don't know if it means stg in english but in french it is said "integrated graphics"). I tried both, tested differents settings and finnally, with Nvidia, i have 50-60 fps Smile
I have a RF 511 SD3 Samsung with
Second Generation i7 2.2ghz with turbo boost to 3.1ghz
8GB RAM 1333mhz
Nvidia Geforce GT540m with 2GB DDR3 (with optimus)
1TB HD (5400rpm)
LED HD 15,6 (1366x768)

Works fine on mine, but I have to say, I know that a DESKTOP is 1000% better then notebook but:

How I like using notebooks, I've searching about nVidia chips for notebooks

I've saw on benchmarks that 540m = 630m (or almost equal)...

and 650m its a really good chip, better than 730m.

Don't ask me why, kkkkkk
(04-13-2013, 02:31 PM)0bscur3 Wrote: and 650m its a really good chip, better than 730m.

Don't ask me why, kkkkkk

That's easy to understand why. The first number in Nvidia and AMD's naming schemes refer to generation, not power. The 650 being 6th generation and the 730 being 7th generation.

The second number in both chips gives you it's "power" (in relation to card's from the same company. An AMD 6770 isn't on par with an nvidia 670 series).

So, a geforce 560 is basically "on par" with a 660, since the 660 is a newer generation you'd expect the 660 to perform at least a bit better than the 560 but a lot better than a 630.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-13-2013, 02:57 PM)Koji Wrote: That's easy to understand why. The first number in Nvidia and AMD's naming schemes refer to generation, not power. The 650 being 6th generation and the 730 being 7th generation.

The second number in both chips gives you it's "power" (in relation to card's from the same company. An AMD 6770 isn't on par with an nvidia 670 series).

So, a geforce 560 is basically "on par" with a 660, since the 660 is a newer generation you'd expect the 660 to perform at least a bit better than the 560 but a lot better than a 630.
In this particular case, the generation was a greater leap, the number of CUDA processors practically doubled for the same category so the 660 is a lot faster than the 560... but that was a special case, otherwise your information is correct (I mean, the 560 may indeed be faster than a 630 by a fair amount despite the series 6 has still better memory management and bandwidth together double the number of processors over the 530).

As general rule the number of such processors doubles at each second digit advance (at least increases significantly), kind of the 660 has double the number of them over the 650 which has double the number than a 640 has... poor 610!

PS: I have two 560 in SLI, and from benchmarks I have seen the GTX 660 would outperform that setup, not by much but it's there and without the possible issues from SLI.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-13-2013, 03:30 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: In this particular case, the generation was a greater leap, the number of CUDA processors practically doubled for the same category so the 660 is a lot faster than the 560... but that was a special case, otherwise your information is correct (I mean, the 560 may indeed be faster than a 630 by a fair amount despite the series 6 has still better memory management and bandwidth together double the number of processors over the 530).

As general rule the number of such processors doubles at each second digit advance (at least increases significantly), kind of the 660 has double the number of them over the 650 which has double the number than a 640 has... poor 610!

PS: I have two 560 in SLI, and from benchmarks I have seen the GTX 660 would outperform that setup, not by much but it's there and without the possible issues from SLI.

Thanks for the elaboration. I'm more of an AMD video card guy, so I just used the usual video card upgrade logic. It's a general rule of thumb when comparing similar cards of different generations.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Hello, I have this same problem, GS close 100% which causes the game to be slow.

My PC is HP ProBook 4530s, has Intel Core i3, I am using high performance in power options.

Can you guys help me, please?
please open your own thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]