High Performance
The audio file(if you actually recorded it)is named "recording"...check in the pcsx2 folder or somewhere in My Documents

Sponsored links

Well, I did a search for "Recording" and checked my PCSX2 folder with no avail. However, I know it had to of been recording because it was lagging hardcore when fraps kicked on and it never does that xD. However, knowing it lagged so bad I don't think I can use it. Does Audacity record windows sounds?
Yes,you can use Audacity too but lower the sound input to as lower as possible but not completely disable it
Now I just have to stop Fraps from the locking the FPS if it does accidentally drop to 30FPS.
Is the sync from Fraps disabled?
What did you set for FPS(if it's 30,try with 60 just to see if this have any effect on the fmvs)
Man, what is with audio!? I have audacity recording my PC sounds and BAM instant lag with PCSX2. Is there a way to maybe lower the graphics with PCSX2? I know I'm at the point of my PC just not having the power to handle PCSX2 and Fraps at the same time but maybe PCSX2 can be tampered with to be a little lighter to run.
(10-04-2011, 08:16 PM)vsub Wrote: Is the sync from Fraps disabled?
What did you set for FPS(if it's 30,try with 60 just to see if this have any effect on the fmvs)

I'm using Fraps Version 3.4.5 and audio sync ins't an option. So I just turned audio off period. I was recording at 30FPS and it was running at 60FPS smooth unless something major happens to cause loading in which it drops the emulation at 30FPS and locks it. However I just tried audacity and Fraps at the same time BAM lag Sad

Ok,there is definetly something wrong...even with the sound disabled and sync too,the game speed is always reduced to what you set for speed.
I tried on game on which I can get more than 200fps but the speed is always reduced to the speed I set in Fraps.

If I set the speed to 60,then I can record with fraps along with Audacity and the speed is always 60fps
Well it stays at 60FPS unless I lag down to 30FPS then Fraps locks it at 30FPS. I honestly don't even know why I'm lagging. I have audacity, fraps(with sound AND audio sync) all recording at the same time in SCII with no problems xD. IK PCSX2 is hard to run by my gosh! XD
(10-04-2011, 09:10 PM)Bwinkler1692 Wrote: Well it stays at 60FPS unless I lag down to 30FPS then Fraps locks it at 30FPS. I honestly don't even know why I'm lagging. I have audacity, fraps(with sound AND audio sync) all recording at the same time in SCII with no problems xD. IK PCSX2 is hard to run by my gosh! XD

well emualation isnt Perfect so expect slowdowns. PC games cant be compared to emulation even while under recording...
CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz http://valid.canardpc.com/2607863
MOBO: Asrock Z75 Pro 3
RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaw X 1333mhz DDR3 ram.
GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/

[Image: 57b2818f7d1b5841.png]
Unless you need fraps showing your fps in game window, you can use F12 feature stillTongue when it records it can lag, it's fine couse recorded movie will be at full speed anyway. While recording yesterday with internal recorder I had like 30-35fps lags with this and like you can see, no lags at all, and no I didn't need to resync anything. Only bad that sound is recorded inside pcsx2 directory and always with same name even if you choose the video to different ones. You could even set x6 internal res in very demanding game and record 1960x1080 at 1fps and it would end full speedTongue.(Through the recording would take a bit of time. :X)