Horizontal Lines in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
(02-03-2014, 04:02 AM)Asmodean Wrote: Copying your memcards folder should be enough to transfer your save games.

I think I botched the directories in the new installation, i.e., the new emulator lead back to the old memory card folder and I reformatted it for the new game. My old game is shot, but it's just as well, because I didn't have much time logged anyway.

Sponsored links

You can do this.
Ok,go to the folder Memory cards in pcsx2 folder,Copy the FILE(MCD001),to the folder of your NEW Pcsx2 version 1.3
But before this you can delete for exemple the useless empty Mcd001 memory card save file of the new pcsx1 1.3,only put your file if the gamesave.

Or yet you can open pcsx2 1.3 and go to memory cards option and select your file (gamesave if this game saved).
I hope you undestand,any question,ask and....The horizontal lines dissapear?now?
The line problem is no more, but as far as the memory card goes it's no use. I checked the old memcards folder and the date and time that the file was modified matches the same date and time that the file was formatted in the new memcards folder.
Enjoy,this is a complete save file for NTSC-slus Version.
Of this game.
Appear Pal compatible....

Attached Files
.rar   CASTLEVANIA CURSE OF DARKNESS-NTSC.rar (Size: 45,96 KB / Downloads: 91)
(02-03-2014, 05:12 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: Enjoy,this is a complete save file for NTSC-slus Version.
Of this game.
Appear Pal compatible....

Thanks very much. If it's possible, I may use this on my second memory card file and use it for reference.
Right.Wink