Horizontal Warping/Tearing (NOT VSYNC RELATED)

Hi all, recently I picked up a PC CRT and have been running it at 640x480@120hz. It's been a joy to use with Retroarch and ReDream. However, when it comes to PCSX2, I can't get it to output correctly. I know most PS2 games output 512x448, and all I want is a 1:1 pixel integer scale of that on my screen. Integer scaling @480p doesn't change anything no matter what display mode I use. I have even tried setting my desktop resolution through CRU to 1024x896 and no fix no matter what scaling settings I use. 

This wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't a huge problem: horizontal "tear lines" appear. Similar in appearance to screen tearing caused by a mismatch in refresh rate, these lines appear whenever content is moved vertically on the screen. It is not refresh-related as no matter what VSYNC settings I use this tearing is super visible. You can see it very clearly in the image above at the bottom of the picture, where the straight line becomes jagged.

There is no issue with lines when integer scaling to my 1440p monitor in the image below:

Games I've tested are Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy X, and Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3. All have this issue when played at 480p. Nothing in the graphics settings seems to fix it. Let me know if any additional info is needed. Any help is super appreciated, thanks!

CPU: Ryzen 7 7700X
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060 Super
RAM: 32GB 6000mhz CL30
SSD: MSI Spatium M461
Screens: 2560x1440@165hz & 640x480@120hz

Sponsored links