Horizontal line glitch
I'm new here and I just got PCSX2 going and started to tweak with the settings and all of that but I'm getting some problems with SMTLaughS2, I have the horizontal line thing too but I'm not as worried about that as I am about my other problem. I get to the part where you first get into the Dark Tsukudo-Cho, go through all of that and then I get to the fight with the Pagan Inugami, I defeat him, level up and as soon as that is all done and it tries to go to the next cut-scene, PCSX2 crashes. So then i changed the graphics plug-in from ZeroGS 0.97.1 to GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 and it crashes after I try to leave Gouma-Den for the first time after traveling there through a Save Point thing. Any tips on stopping this game from crashing, I'm running out of things to try. Thanks

PS. Its not a crash like it isn't compatable, it is a windows (XP x64) has encountered a problem so it shuts it down problem.

Sponsored links

Now it seems to be crashing at random intervals but still won't get past the Gouma-Den, I just tried it again and beat the Pagan Inugami, ran a ways after, got in a fight, demons leveld up, as soon as it left the level up screen to go to the regular screen it crashed. Any help is appreciated, thanks.