Hot Keys arent working
My Hot Keys just stopped working all of a sudden all F keys functions do not respond and hitting escape doesn't work as well. I tried to uninstall and reinstall PCXS2 but it didn't fix the issue. still kind of new to this and I have no idea how to fix it. using version 1.6.0

Sponsored links

Double click or Alt + enter on emulated window. That should force it to focus on the emulation and hotkeys should work again.

I have that issue alot with my external monitor and testing in windowed mode.
(03-27-2021, 12:07 AM)RedDevilus Wrote: Double click or Alt + enter on emulated window. That should force it to focus on the emulation and hotkeys should work again.

I have that issue alot with my external monitor and testing in windowed mode.

I appreciate the try but it didn't seem to work.
I'm literally having the same issue right now. Came to make a thread and I saw this, what are the chances. For me, I went to "Conf PAD" so I can change the sensitivity of one of the buttons as required for this game, and as soon as I changed that, suddenly non of the hot keys are working.

I downloaded a fresh PCSX2_keys.ini.default file, and removed "default" from the name so that it would change into a configuration file, places that in both "ini" folders available in the program folder as well as in "my documents" and still nothing. I am so upset about this. I heavily rely on the "disable frame limiter" button to get through these old ass games. I am so sad and have no idea what can be done.

Also my USB controller stopped working. I can map the buttons out no problem, but even if I do I lost the function of being able to disable frame limiter, or quick save or quick load with the touch of a button.
(03-26-2021, 11:54 PM)BoredCryptKeeper Wrote: My Hot Keys just stopped working all of a sudden all F keys functions do not respond and hitting escape doesn't work as well. I tried to uninstall and reinstall PCXS2 but it didn't fix the issue. still kind of new to this and I have no idea how to fix it. using version 1.6.0

Okay so I just uninstalled everything except for save states and memory card, and it works again... make sure you completely uninstall everything including configuration files, and go check the My documents folder as well as PCSX2 folder and manually delete anything remaining except for save states and memory cards