Hot Shots Golf Fore Unplayable!
Hellos, so, Ive recently got back into the Hot Shots Golf games, I have legit copies of most of the games but I prefer to play everything on my PC for streaming purposes, also for the quality, being able to use 1 controller for every game, lots of reasons! However, for whatever reason, Hot Shots Golf Fore seems to be extremely buggy. I tried it on the latest PCSX2 version, as well as an older version. I'm not really an expert with configuring the emulator to try different settings, I basically configured stuff when I first got the emulator until everything ran perfect with 60 FPS and I've not wanted to touch any of it since out of fear of messing stuff up.
Anyways, heres what happens when the RomĀ loads up. It goes into all the menus fine but, the screen shakes some! It's weird, like an earthquake is happening. On the current version of PCSX2 there is barely any screen shaking but when I go to actually start a game, it doesn't load. I get a black screen, and that's it. It dies and never loads a game. Is there any guide out there for this specific game, or can anyone confirm if this game is able to be played on the emulator? I should mention that even on PSP, there are some issues with the Hot Shots Golf games, they literally just don't run without some kind of tiny issue here and there, but on PSP they at least fully are playable. So it could just be something about this game series makes it hard to emulate! Let me know if you can help please, thanks!

Sponsored links

yep hot shots golf aren't playable for now IIRC. they must be run on interpreter mode, but drop down to 5 fps.
you'll have to play it on your ps2 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Damn they really aren't!? That's tough, had no idea. It's not like I dont have other HSG games but Fore I dont have a copy of. Bummer!
if you don't have a copy, you can't play it on pcsx2 either
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ty for the info. I ended up just going with the PS3 game. Apparently Everybody's Golf 6 reuses 4's courses and stuff anyways. So I got 5 and 6 on PS3.