Hot Shots Tennis Missing Assets
(03-13-2015, 08:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Your EE and GS and VU % are quite low.

You don't have synced MTGS or something enabled do you?

I'm sorry, I don't really quite understand the importance of the EE, GS, and VU % so i really wouldn't know how to improve that.

Looking at my emulation settings, under GS, the "Use Synchronized MTGS" is not currently enabled.

Should it be?

Sponsored links

No, it shouldn't be.

The % are basically how heavily your CPU is being used by those things(EE, GS, VU) and with slowdown, almost always one of them will be maxed (e.g. 99%). Yours being low suggests something else is up. Your resources aren't being used fully.

Forgive me if you mentioned in the thread but I'm in a hurry right now so I'll ask - What is your GPU? Check it's usage with GPU-Z
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-13-2015, 08:54 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: No, it shouldn't be.

The % are basically how heavily your CPU is being used by those things(EE, GS, VU) and with slowdown, almost always one of them will be maxed (e.g. 99%). Yours being low suggests something else is up. Your resources aren't being used fully.

Forgive me if you mentioned in the thread but I'm in a hurry right now so I'll ask - What is your GPU? Check it's usage with GPU-Z

The problem is my CPU handles any other game well. Persona 3 in both software mode and hardware mode with the native resolution at 3X never really dips below 60FPS. It's just this game unfortunately.

My GPU is an NVIDIA GT 650M. I'm not near my computer right now so I can't really use GPU-Z.
Please screenshot emulation settings as well as gsdx plugin settings and attach the full emulog after you observed the slowdown.
Set windows performance plan to high performance in control panel and play the game while plugging in and give it a one more shot. Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hot Shot Tennis and Hot Shots Golf are very demanding games. I also get a 5-10 frames drop sometimes, even when overclocking my cpu to 4.8Ghz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
(03-14-2015, 12:54 PM)GeoMan Wrote: Hot Shot Tennis and Hot Shots Golf are very demanding games. I also get a 5-10 frames drop sometimes, even when overclocking my cpu to 4.8Ghz.

I wonder what makes them so demanding.

I run Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip on PPSSPP with AA on 16x and native resolution 10x and it runs buttery smooth and looks beautiful. I wonder what makes it so different.
Could be that this games uses a ps2 function heavily that is hard to emulate with x86 cpu's using the current implementations in pcsx2.
Hi, i got problem with this game, it runs full speed in software mode but in hardware mode it runs about 30 fps, any suggestions?
Dude make your own thread.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]