[Hot shot golf fore!]
Hi, i want to ask if Hot shot golf fore! (and the european counterpart Everybody's golf) will be ever playable, it's a very great golf game, maybe the best ever made on consolles and i see that no pcsx2 can play it without a super slow motion gameplay (even with 60fps).
i've tried EVERY configuration possible,plugins, every revision possibile, overclocked my 66002.4 ghz to 3.2 but the result it's the same, 60fps but very very very slow.
things go a little better on gsdx SW, but 99% of the game it's too much slow.
maybe it's a problem like Sly cooper, game that was absolutely super slow and was fixed in recent releases.
ty

Sponsored links

What do you mean super slow at 60FPS? What actually happens? What PCSX2 settings? What plugin settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hmm according to Plot's test report it runs alike sub 1fps. Can you try the game in SuperVU mode? see if it makes a difference.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-08-2011, 02:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Hmm according to Plot's test report it runs alike sub 1fps. Can you try the game in SuperVU mode? see if it makes a difference.

tried but with no significant results, no difference.
tried even hot shot golf 3 (previous title of hot shot gol fore! and it's pal counterpart Everybody's golf) and it's the same, a little little better but super slow game, like all the Clap Hanz games on pcsx2.
it seems a gsdx problem, much than a pcsx2, because in software mode game runs decent (unplayable for me, but decent)