How Can I Run The Emulator And Play With Xbox 360 Controller?
Question 
Hi.

Is this possible? to use the xbox 360 wireless controller to play along with PS2 games? i would love to play kingdom hearts 1 & 2 with analog sticks and vibration Unsure

Thanks for whoever answers!

Sponsored links

absolutely, you can use any PC controller. I'm playing with a wireless 360 controller (with pc adapter) and it works just fine. But i never bothered with vibration, dont know about it.
(04-08-2009, 09:45 AM)mird99 Wrote: absolutely, you can use any PC controller. I'm playing with a wireless 360 controller (with pc adapter) and it works just fine. But i never bothered with vibration, dont know about it.
sorry, but i'm a total noob, and i installed the emulator, but when i try to click "File>Run CD/DVD" it says its an run without a "bios" and i have no idea what that is, so basically i ask anyone this.

1)what do i have to do, so i can get to the point of just having to get my games and pop em' in my computer and play straight up, what do i need? what files/programs (as in, needed to run the games)?
(04-08-2009, 09:49 AM)MiGuEl Wrote:
(04-08-2009, 09:45 AM)mird99 Wrote: absolutely, you can use any PC controller. I'm playing with a wireless 360 controller (with pc adapter) and it works just fine. But i never bothered with vibration, dont know about it.
sorry, but i'm a total noob, and i installed the emulator, but when i try to click "File>Run CD/DVD" it says its an run without a "bios" and i have no idea what that is, so basically i ask anyone this.

1)what do i have to do, so i can get to the point of just having to get my games and pop em' in my computer and play straight up, what do i need? what files/programs (as in, needed to run the games)?

You need to dump the bios from your ps2.
Search google for instructions on how to do that
(04-08-2009, 09:53 AM)indiandude Wrote:

Ok, i got it, thanks!. so, now that i did that, the only thing i need is the games, right?
(04-08-2009, 10:02 AM)MiGuEl Wrote:
(04-08-2009, 09:53 AM)indiandude Wrote:

Ok, i got it, thanks!. so, now that i did that, the only thing i need is the games, right?

Ya and also read this to help you configure the emu

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html
to use your xbox controller with vibration you have to use the lilypad plugin (with the XInput option) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-08-2009, 11:25 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: to use your xbox controller with vibration you have to use the lilypad plugin (with the XInput option) Smile

most pads I've used vibrate, and I use SSXpad. then again, mine are wired.
but probably SSSPSX uses DirectInput (which doesn't have support for vibration on xbox controllers). Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I'll test that when I go home.