How Run GTA San Andreas ?!
I'M TALKIN TO PEOPLE WHO SEARCHED THE SAME QUESTION AND FOUNDED THIS THREAD , GO STRAIGHT TO #21 POST AND READ THAT I MYSELF FOUNDED THE ANSWER , DON'T FORGET TO WATCHING THE PICTURES , ALSO YOU CAN SEE BELOW ABOUT THE MAIN QUESTION !

Hello Guys

I'm new on this emulator , and want to Play Grand theft auto san andreas on PCSX2 0.9.7.3876m

My System is :
MB : Gigabyte X38-DQ6
CPU : Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Mempry : 2GB
Graphic : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (8.17.12.6658)
---
PCSX Plug-ins i Use in an attachment
---
i started pcsx normally and
* Game runs slow (grafically and sounds) , GS=20~35% _ FPS=35~50
* Grafic have some strange shadowy display , you can see them here http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=18864
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=18865
* Textures changin' fast sometimes and have glitches

Thank you all

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Your cpu is quite slow for pcsx2 so it might not be possible to achieve full speed. Have you tried using speedhacks? And post the rest of your settings. For the shadow effect though, try native resolution or the offset hack in gsdx.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
the pc version would be far better in your situation.
why would he buy the PC version if he already owns the PS2 version ???
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
No full speed,sry Smile
Squall: What Jes is implying is that it's generally frowned upon to give the response "Just get the PC version instead". It's not really a helpful response and doesn't have anything to do with PCSX2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(03-31-2011, 08:49 PM)Koji Wrote: Squall: What Jes is implying is that it's generally frowned upon to give the response "Just get the PC version instead". It's not really a helpful response and doesn't have anything to do with PCSX2.

I'll reiterate.

Op, your computer is not fast enough and if you aren't willing to overclock to make up the difference the only choice is the PC version.

And all the backseat moderators can kindly shut up and put their seat belts back on.
Quote:And all the backseat moderators can kindly shut up and put their seat belts back on.

fine. Could you please keep a kind language instead of trying to start a uselesss flame war ?
i said Kindly!
hm. Whatever.

I guess you aren't familiar with our warning system yet...
I won't say anything, this time.