How Run GTA San Andreas ?!
Thanks for nothing !!!
i confused ... here is a battlefield or a Helpful-field ! Blink

damn, at all i founded my own answer Closedeyes ! great speed hacks on 0.9.7 (r3878)
also my system supports the emulator and games with all features ... because i now run GOD OF WAR with GTAWackoA too two huge game with nicely history ... still GTA have some texture glitches but absolutely Playable !!! GOD OF WAR runs %100 perfect !!! Cool

i post the configs here ... if you searching for same answer look pictures good Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(04-04-2011, 11:41 PM)reskull Wrote: Thanks for nothing !!!
i confused ... here is a battlefield or a Helpful-field ! Blink

damn, at all i founded my own answer Closedeyes ! great speed hacks on 0.9.7 (r3878)
also my system supports the emulator and games with all features ... because i now run GOD OF WAR with GTAWackoA too two huge game with nicely history ... still GTA have some texture glitches but absolutely Playable !!! GOD OF WAR runs %100 perfect !!! Cool

i post the configs here ... if you searching for same answer look pictures good Tongue

edit: its not perfect. although cj's character model is *****, all the other environmental graphics are ***** up.

since im having problems with GTA and DMC myself, hopefully these settinsg will help.
I get the same problem with a shadow in GTA SAN Andreas. It works fine otherwise besides from an odd texture glitch in the road.

The Shadow effect that Im getting doesnt appear in the menu etc. Only when in the actual game. 3D stuff basically.

Those shadows get real annoying when driving around at sunset etc.

Anyone have a solution?