How To Patch Games?
Rainbow 
Hi Everyone! i'm trying to play We Love Katamari (SLUS-21230), i know there's a problem with intro, so i enabled patch (misc-> Enable Patches) but it still doesn't work. I think that i have made a misteke. Can someone tell me exactly how to patch We Love Katamari?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Sponsored links

If the only thing that this game requires to work is skip video patch then start the game,press Esc go to Misc=>Patch Browser=>click on the Skip MPEG and if you find the code click on Enable then click on pnach Writer,insert some comment if you want,and game name,click on save and restart pcsx2.

If the game requires only skip video patch and it's not one of those games that don't allow you to skip the videos even with patch then the game will work.

PS.I don't have it so I don't know if the game will work in this way
When i Click on "Skip MPEG" a msgbox appear and it says "Patch Not Found". Have I to click on Skip Mpeg After o Before the game is started?
after the game is started Smile (while the movie is playing)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-25-2009, 03:03 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: after the game is started Smile (while the movie i playing)

No just start the game,you don't need to wait for something special to happen.
If you did start the game and then try what I told you and you get that message then that means there are no easy way to make ship video patch for this game.