How To Use XXXXXXXX.pnach Files
Hey guys.I really want to play Kingdom Hearts Final Mix + in widescreen mode without stretching so I downloaded its XXXXXXXX.pnach file.So what do I do now?Just place it in the cheats folder in the executables and enable cheats in PCSX2 or do I have to do something else?And do I have to configure the aspect ratio to make the patch work?Sorry for the long questions.Blush

Sponsored links

Yes just put the patch in your cheats folder and go to System->Enable cheats then run the game. Make sure you got the correct patch for your game region/version. I don't think the GS ratio options affects the patch, but set it to 16:9 just to be sure
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-09-2012, 03:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes just put the patch in your cheats folder and go to System->Enable cheats then run the game. Make sure you got the correct patch for your game region/version. I don't think the GS ratio options affects the patch, but set it to 16:9 just to be sure
Thanks for the speedy replyBiggrin
(08-09-2012, 03:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes just put the patch in your cheats folder and go to System->Enable cheats then run the game. Make sure you got the correct patch for your game region/version. I don't think the GS ratio options affects the patch, but set it to 16:9 just to be sure
I got a problem!!!I did everything you say but PCSX2 still says it cannot find any cheats.What should I do?Does it have anything to do with the fact I created a cheats folder?
As I said above check if you downloaded the proper pnach for your game. Final Mix+ should need this patch: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid241225

Run your game and see what the CRC is on the console log, it should be 0xF266B00B for this patch to work
XXXXXXXX.pnach should become the CRC of the game so if the crc is 2512353 (made that up) it should be 2512353.pnach
(08-09-2012, 04:05 PM)Bositman Wrote: As I said above check if you downloaded the proper pnach for your game. Final Mix+ should need this patch: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid241225

Run your game and see what the CRC is on the console log, it should be 0xF266B00B for this patch to work
OK,final question(I hope).Does having multiple patches for different versions of the same game affect anything?By the way,i'm sure I got the right version but it still says it can't find cheats...
Having pnach files for multiple versions of a game won't do a thing.PCSX2 only load the pnach file with the same name as the game crc
ohh my God how many time in every thread of yours i have to say that XXXXXXXX is your game's CRC Glare
Post your console log after running the game