How about you post real requirements for PCSX2 in FAQ section?
Please do it, as the ones posted in FAQ section of the site are far from reality. The "recommended" requirements are more like "requirements you have to meet so the emulator would run at all and probably burn your CPU to a crisp after few minutes of constant work". People might be scared and put off by the information that this emulator requires a computer with a Quad core 4.0GHz CPU, 16GB of RAM and a 2GB GPU (a wild guess, but I'm probably close to being 100% accurate on that) to run games at full speed (because that's what most, if not all, people are aiming for when emulating games), but at least they won't be mislead into thinking your horribly unoptimized joke of a program can be run on a mid-range PC from 2006. Also, it surely will save you reading numerous threads titled "game x runs slow on my pc" every day.

Sponsored links

come on man, that's rude.

This program is given to you for free. You are obliged to say thanks even if you don't use it.
What are you call horrible unoptomized. I want to see you go do better.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-17-2014, 12:26 AM)vrekman64 Wrote: come on man, that's rude.

This program is given to you for free. You are obliged to say thanks even if you don't use it.

Oh really? I'm obliged to thank the developers for 10 years of programming an emulator that runs horribly, no matter the version or PC specs?

(01-17-2014, 12:26 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What are you call horrible unoptomized. I want to see you go do better.

That's like the most pathetic argument in history of mankind. "You don't have to be a director to criticize movies" as my friend used to say.
AKA couch critics. I have an even nicer argument for you.
Don't like it? Don't use it. Kthx bai Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You lost time registrer here with this opinion,you have to be more thankful,i want see you do better.
useless thread, useless user.
remember guys : don't feed the troll Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go