How can I delete my post?
I want to delete the below post.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid326860

Edit --> Full Edit --> Check the upper left checkbox --> Click Delete Now
Then the below messages appear.

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

What should I do?

Sponsored links

You need at least mod rights.
I deleted it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-12-2013, 11:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You need at least mod rights.
I deleted it

Thanks but I want to delete is the above post you deleted...
Ok, I'll rewrite later.
How do I get this rights? An admistrators option? Relate to activities?
you don't get rights, and you won't ever get rights. I'm a translator and I only have "delete my thread' options on SOME sections
You have to ask jesalvein. He is the Super-Mod-Admin which you recognize by looking on the number of stars above his picture. Probably it would be best to write a personal message (PM) to ask him. Sometimes he tries to test how much you want to have the rights to see how responsible you are. Therefore I would write more than one PM. Maybe one per day. I was writing 17 messages before I was put to the list and will get my rights starting the next month.

That's why I am a 'Member' now.
(11-13-2013, 12:11 AM)willkuer Wrote: You have to ask jesalvein. He is the Super-Mod-Admin which you recognize by looking on the number of stars above his picture. Probably it would be best to write a personal message (PM) to ask him. Sometimes he tries to test how much you want to have the rights to see how responsible you are. Therefore I would write more than one PM. Maybe one per day. I was writing 17 messages before I was put to the list and will get my rights starting the next month.

+ rep for the joke.
I love that absurd sense of humor Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
AnywaySmile, if ordinary users don't have delete permission, I think the delete function should be hide from them.
If worse comes to worst, you can probably use the REPORT button and state the reason you'd like a comment of yours removed. I think it avoids pestering just one mod at a time by pinging everyone Tongue
(11-13-2013, 12:11 AM)willkuer Wrote: You have to ask jesalvein. He is the Super-Mod-Admin which you recognize by looking on the number of stars above his picture. Probably it would be best to write a personal message (PM) to ask him. Sometimes he tries to test how much you want to have the rights to see how responsible you are. Therefore I would write more than one PM. Maybe one per day. I was writing 17 messages before I was put to the list and will get my rights starting the next month.

2-3 per day sounds more appropriate Tongue2

Short of deleting, you could edit, strike out the old post and write "Nevermind" as a last line.