How can I...? help please
My system specs are:

AMD Athlon 64+ 2.4GHz
nVidia GeForce 9400 GT 1024 MB RAM
1024 MB memory RAM

what i have from FFX (PAL) is from 50FPS in menus and in zones without much rendering to 20FPS in "normal areas"

waht occurs in normal areas is that chars speaks like "liiissssteeeennn ttttooo oooouuuurrrr sssssttttooorrrryyy, ththththiiiissss mmmaaaayyy bbbbeeee oooouuurrrr llllaaasssstttt chchchchaaaannnnnccccceeee...."

and its frustrating, i was wondering if there was a form to make graphis go slower without desfasing the gametime, i mean, i put audio at real time mode and what happens is that chars repeat the same sentence twice, i would like to know any configuration that lets me make some "fps skipping" so thaty the audio goes well but the graphiscs go.. whatever it likes.

I wil lbe thankful for the help

Sponsored links

Use speed hacks...this game doesn't really like frame skipping but you can set the VU-Skip(Conf=>CPU)to 60,60,2,4 for NTSC or 50,50,2,4 for Pal(like I said this game doesn like frame skipping the the best not so annoying skipping is 60,60,2,1 but you won't get so much speed a with 60,60,2,4).Also if you're using SPU2-X,disabling the Time Stretching will remove the slow talking but if the speed is low will be replaced with sound skipping.
Btw vsub, does your computer runs PCSX2 smoothly with a pentium 4 2.8 GHz?
i tried to put that frame skipping but it goes horrible lol

anyways i need a more "powerful" PC on order to make it

thanks for the help anyways
(04-18-2009, 09:53 PM)JCHR Wrote: Btw vsub, does your computer runs PCSX2 smoothly with a pentium 4 2.8 GHz?
i tried to put that frame skipping but it goes horrible lol

anyways i need a more "powerful" PC on order to make it

thanks for the help anyways

Depends on the game and settings but yes I can play some games at even more than full speed(mainly NIS games...KH1 and 2 are working too but I don't use sound on them)
pc specs?
saiki he posted his pc specs already............ did you read the thread?
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
(04-19-2009, 02:02 AM)coud Wrote: saiki he posted his pc specs already............ did you read the thread?
wow, that was a major typo..

ment PSCX2 settings, must've hit te wrong window.