How can I make ISO from my ps2 dvd? imgburn won't work
I tried to make an ISO so I can get the game to run faster, but I kept getting this error whenever it reaches 94%.

[Image: as.png]

And this is the best thread I can find from imgburn official site, not very helpful. Are there any ways I can do this? or is there something wrong with the disc? because I can run the game on pcsx2 quite smoothly. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Either your disc is damaged/dirty or your drive is giving up. The former is most likely though!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-19-2013, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Either your disc is damaged/dirty or your drive is giving up. The former is most likely though!

I think the disc is damaged and is dirty Sad. But I can play it on pcsx2, are there really no other way?
Have you tried to wash it ?
You can get it buffed, if you want to pay the price. Or find a used/new cheap copy in a webshop.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Reintalling or there previous version may work...
There are DVD "resurfacing" kits available that will help fix any disc that doesn't have too deep of scratches (IE the data section of the disc itself isn't damaged).

There is also a small chance of "disc rot", but again, that chance is pretty small.
[Image: 2748844.png]
If u can play from direct dvd in pcsx2.then do so !
Or do 1 thing copy all content of u'r Game disc in a Folder on u'r computer hard drive.
Then make iso image from that folder with imgburn.
I guess you could try and force imgburn to continue despite the errors, most of the game should work.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for the helps!

(05-19-2013, 09:18 PM)Preet Wrote: If u can play from direct dvd in pcsx2.then do so !
Or do 1 thing copy all content of u'r Game disc in a Folder on u'r computer hard drive.
Then make iso image from that folder with imgburn.

I tried this, imgburn made iso way faster and it works! Thanks now I can play the game with 60 fps :o
(05-19-2013, 10:38 PM)Sin4ddict Wrote: Thanks for the helps!

I tried this, imgburn made iso way faster and it works! Thanks now I can play the game with 60 fps :o

If you are lucky, the errors are on an image area and may not compromise the gaming, if they extend to the code area at that point, it may crash or stop working at that exact moment you are preparing to slay the last boss... no fun man... let's hope you are lucky Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real