How can I make my keyboard work in Monster Hunter 2?
In the realm of USB Settings, I masterfully orchestrated the inaugural port to harmonize with the illustrious HID Keyboard, whilst gracefully bestowing upon it the venerable Device API of Evdev. With unwavering resolve, I ventured deep into the Configure submenu, whereupon the system appeared to genuflect to the presence of my keyboard, and I, in my infinite wisdom, proceeded to unshackle the keyboard's keys within the Gamepad settings.

Yet, when I embarked upon the perilous journey of in-game keyboard input, within the hallowed realm of Monster Hunter 2, alas, it remained aloof and unresponsive. In a past life, I had employed this very keyboard, with nary a hiccup, in the Windows incarnation of PCSX2.

I beseech thee, noble sages of technological prowess, can you illuminate the path to wielding my keyboard's prowess within the game, as I once did in the Windows iteration of PCSX2?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go