How can I play a modified ISO?
I made a backup of Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 on my computer and changed some of the music (figuring out how was a difficult process). The problem is, pcsx2 crashes when I try to play the modified ISO. It plays the regular game just fine. I read that with a mod chip, you can burn a modded ISO to a disc and play on your PS2. If it's possible to just play it in pcsx2, I'd rather do that.

Sponsored links

Sounds like you messed up in the process of changing the sound and the game just crashes...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
if your gonna do it, do it right Smile the problem is similar to svr09, you just have to find the right software to do it without messing up.

here's a thread that might help you: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessag...c=52237038
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
That topic isn't really about editing the music. Did you modify Smackdown vs. Raw 2009? What tools did you use?
I'm 99% sure I did it right. I changed the wav to 24000 Hz, converted it to adx, used the yaf extractor to replace the file, and copied the MUSIC1.yaf file over the original using PowerISO.
i did my own modified Sonic Unleashed ISO with CD/DVD Rom Generator and Apache,its quite easy Smile
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!