How can we disable GSDX hotkeys?
@SAKASH: you already received warnings for them. No need to hide, we know...
As a side note : arguing with a mod isn't a good idea, arguing with a Dev is worse. YOU should know better.

Please calm down and just keep up the good way like you did those last times. (That's why you got some warning removed )
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

@ Avih

I'm sorry for my past replies on arguing with you. I was thinking about it for a while, you didn't deserve it. You were just giving me advice to help the community better but, I thought it was because you had a grudge on me for, my previous PM. So, my sincerest apologies.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I realize this post is old, but I too want to (re)move a GSdx hotkey. I want to use page up as L2, because the specific game (Unlimited SaGa) mainly uses L2 to navigate up on lists and my hand automatically reaches for page up. Is there anyway to prevent this, via LilyPad or GSdx itself?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go