How could he do this?
Hello,

As far as I know, the PCSx2 does not have a replay recording feature.

The same sequence in the video was recorded with two different settings. How could he have done this?

YouTube video title: Gran Turismo 4 - PS2 Native vs Native 4K PCSX2 Gameplay (Graphics Comparison) 

I'm sharing it this way because it's forbidden to share a link, sorry.

PS: Remember, this is not a replay of the game itself.

Thanks!

Sponsored links

(12-15-2021, 11:19 AM)johnpowell Wrote: Hello,

As far as I know, the PCSx2 does not have a replay recording feature.

The same sequence in the video was recorded with two different settings. How could he have done this?

YouTube video title: Gran Turismo 4 - PS2 Native vs Native 4K PCSX2 Gameplay (Graphics Comparison) 

I'm sharing it this way because it's forbidden to share a link, sorry.

PS: Remember, this is not a replay of the game itself.

Thanks!

this ?

I guess he recorded pcsx2 twice and made some video editing.
probably used internal pcsx2 recorder
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-15-2021, 11:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
this ?

I guess he recorded pcsx2 twice and made some video editing.
probably used internal pcsx2 recorder

Hello,

Yes, I'm talking about this video.

How can I access, internal pcsx2 recorder? I don't know where it is.
i think it's F12.
keep in mind this will record audio and video separately in raw format, and you'll have to remux both to get what you need
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-15-2021, 12:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i think it's F12.
keep in mind this will record audio and video separately in raw format, and you'll have to remux both to get what you need

Now I can able to record with F12. I can also combine audio, but that's not quite what I need. Anyway, thank you very much for your interest!
Does he replay it identically? He could savestate and use the built in recording tools to repeat his inputs, however if it's not the same inputs you can just load from a savestate.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-15-2021, 02:46 PM)refraction Wrote: Does he replay it identically? He could savestate and use the built in recording tools to repeat his inputs, however if it's not the same inputs you can just load from a savestate.

They are exactly the same, but even if the inputs are recorded and used in the same way, other artificial intelligence elements in the game do not always give the same response - as I know.