How did old cheating discs work on the PS2?
Hey miseru99 which Code Breaker version do you have? I've got 10.

Sponsored links

Same, I guess the different versions were updated by new code types, but it probably didn't changed from v9 up, since never saw a code requing v10(and cb was discontinued after).

To add on the topic, I know someone with ARMAX, but from short test comparing to CB it was loading somewhat slow, then it just failed and crashed with constant error spam in the log when trying to run the game. Guess ARMAX might be not compatible with current buggy disc swap, since same thing happened after swapping to game without any cheats;p.
(06-29-2013, 03:03 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Same, I guess the different versions were updated by new code types, but it probably didn't changed from v9 up, since never saw a code requing v10(and cb was discontinued after).

To add on the topic, I know someone with ARMAX, but from short test comparing to CB it was loading somewhat slow, then it just failed and crashed with constant error spam in the log when trying to run the game. Guess ARMAX might be not compatible with current buggy disc swap, since same thing happened after swapping to game without any cheats;p.

Well if CB can do it then why can't ARMAX? Just how different are the two - very or little?
Like I said, since it fails even without any codes most likely by disc swap. This feature is somewhat broken now and nobody knows how to fix it. It works with some stuff while doesn't with others, it's like that from like forever and doubtful ever get fixed, unless someone finds out why it's broken in the first place.
(06-30-2013, 01:13 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Like I said, since it fails even without any codes most likely by disc swap. This feature is somewhat broken now and nobody knows how to fix it. It works with some stuff while doesn't with others, it's like that from like forever and doubtful ever get fixed, unless someone finds out why it's broken in the first place.
So it is probably something with disc swap? Well disc swap works properly with CB, but I guess not this one...
The last time I tried ARMAX(really long time ago...don't have the disk anymore),the program worked fine but only when I used the original disk of a game(no images and no backup disks,only originals)