How do I do this?
I have used cheats with pnach files before but I don't really remember how to use them anymore, did I do it correctly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You have to decrypt the codes first and when I look at them,that looks like CodeBreaker v7 encryption
(04-08-2021, 07:42 PM)vsub Wrote: You have to decrypt the codes first and when I look at them,that looks like CodeBreaker v7 encryption

I put it through omniconvert and your converter is this better?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My converter is also using omniconverter
Looks better,try it
(04-08-2021, 09:07 PM)vsub Wrote: My converter is also using omniconverter
Looks better,try it

Huh, it doesn't seem to work, I think the game number is wrong. Do you have a website for me to check?

(04-08-2021, 09:13 PM)OldManJenkins Wrote: Huh, it doesn't seem to work, I think the game code is wrong. Do you have a website for me to check?
What do you mean by "game number is wrong"

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(04-08-2021, 09:30 PM)vsub Wrote: What do you mean by "game number is wrong"

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I ment the pnach number.
The log will tell me what's wrong
I put the cheats in the wrong folder......
@OP

attach your pnach file here.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel