How do I enable AA hacks in 098?
Yes. However, the config files are not copied automatically to the new location when you change between install/portable. If you want to keep your older config files, you have to copy them manually to the new location.

Sponsored links

Also, it might be worth noting, that since portable mode is an independent folder, it CAN be used alongside a PCSX2 install version. Actually, several portable folders (possibly with different configurations or pcsx2 versions) can reside on the same PC and each will keep its own configuration within its own folder. But there can be only one Install mode PCSX2 on a specific PC.
(05-05-2011, 02:30 AM)Rezard Wrote: It kinda seems like the .ini files are no longer put in "My Documents" to me. The option no longer appears in the config Wizard like it used to, and my .ini files seem to be in the ini folder where I have PCSX2 all on their own.

BTW - You could always choose a specific ini folder through commandline (i.e. with a shortcut).

@ andutrache:
...??? Are you sure that all the .ini files get stored in another .ini file? Cause when I look at that "portable.ini", it already (and only) contains one thing.

RunWizard=0

It would seem to me that setting that to "1" would force the config wizard when you launch PCSX2, allowing you to re-configure it at it's constantly changing location (allowing it to be "portable").

If you put that portable.ini file in pcsx2 dir all the ini files will be created in an ini directory in pcsx2 dir.