How do I get Champions Of Norrath at 1080p?
I've googled, and tried searching through the forum but the best I come up with is a couple youtube videos already playing the game at 1080. Only one gives a some what explanation as to the settings but after following it I still get the game at 640x480. I'm wanting it to be at least 1920x1080. I'm playing on a pretty sizable screen so it's practically a must with my TV being my monitor and up-scaling to 4k. 

I have a PC with plenty of specs to handle it so any advice? Is this a dev strictly only thing? Or is there just a simple download/setting I can apply and get the bad boy to 1080p. Mind you I'm running 970 GTX, i7 7600k, 16GB ddr4 ram. 7200rpm hard drive and a SSD as well. So loading (read/write) speeds shouldnt be a concern.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Does it visually look like 640x480 or are you going off what it says at the top?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

If you're not already using it, I'd recommend updating to the latest development version from here.

These GSdx settings should work well.

Internal resolutions higher than 4x native might use too much VRAM in some areas, which can cause stuttering.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D