How do I get access to this pcsx2 cheat code?
(10-06-2016, 07:40 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Cheat files should be put in the cheats folder. The cheats_ws folder is for widescreen patches.

"ERROR: Unable to write output file.check your permission" That is the error I get when trying to put the cheats into that folder

Sponsored links

Never mind just had to run the notepad as admin and enter the codes from there
(10-01-2016, 11:39 AM)FlatOut Wrote: You need to add the code in the formatting below to a file called 3C93E16A.pnach. 3C93E16A is the CRC. Check which CRC you need while running the game and looking at the top of the console window. It should say the title of the game followed by other information. The CRC will be between the []. Then save the file to (My Documents/)PCSX2/cheats. And then remember to enable cheats in PCSX2.

patch=1,EE,2029c414,word,24030001

I was able to get a samurai warriors 2 xl ntsc copy from my friend THANK ******* GOODNESS....Now i used that on my pcsx2 emulator and it loaded correctly 

Then I followed what you have said and putted into the cheats folder of the pcsx2 in the program files folder and when I loaded the game, the cheat worked!  THANKS