How do I increase my FPS in GT4?
My PC specs are quite trashy:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93Ghz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5450
MOBO: MSI 2A78H
RAM: 2GB

The FPS is fine when I'm in the intro screen of GT4, but when I select a car and race, the fps slows down for about 20-25. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

play it on your PS2 console.
unfortunately, no setting will make it playable on this PC.

Sorry Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh, thanks. I should upgrade my PC so I can play this game.
Like jesalvein said, It's not going to be perfectly playable at all.
But you can try running it on software mode, even that software rendering is not recommended for "duals" you can try it out, see if the FPS increases a little bit;
My friend have a Pentium with the Intel HD Graphics, and most games runs better at software, MOST but not all.
(09-27-2016, 09:50 PM)Luan Roberto Nunes Wrote: Like jesalvein said, It's not going to be perfectly playable at all.
But you can try running it on software mode, even that software rendering is not recommended for "duals" you can try it out, see if the FPS increases a little bit;
My friend have a Pentium with the Intel HD Graphics, and most games runs better at software, MOST but not all.
What you're saying doesn't make much sense. If anything most games that run badly with hardware mode because of a bad CPU, run worse with software because it relies even more on the CPU.