How do I know if I am playing in 1080p?
Tongue 
Okay so I set up PCXS2 so that it could display a 1920x1080 image, but a few strange things caught my attention. I will let the pictures explain.
[Image: 2zsra4o.jpg]

Now I even set up the correct GS Windows size, yet every time I return to this settings page... I find that the resolution setting is not what it should be(or where I last set it).
[Image: t6f8eq.jpg]

Finally, the window is giving me a resolution of 512x416. Is that not supposed to state 1920x1080? The game looks good on my monitor, but I can't help feeling something is off. Is what I am showing off normal stuff? (also sorry for the large pictures)
[Image: ve11e9.jpg]

Thanks for your help!

Sponsored links

The resolution at title bar will ALWAYS show the Native res for the games currently emulated, no need to worry about that... Tongue
the game is fine and @ 1080p the "512x416" thing is just the native res of the game not the res that the game shows
(08-08-2012, 06:33 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: The resolution at title bar will ALWAYS show the Native res for the games currently emulated, no need to worry about that... Tongue

Okay thanks for your extremely quick response! I thought it looked like it was in 1080p. Why does the GS Windows resolution feel the need to change to a resolution I didn't set?
Coz it was coded like that... Laugh

Maybe it could help someone that need to know what is their games native resolution...
Window has a title bar and frame around which must fit on the screen, Windows itsels also has a taskbar which it(;p) likes to have visible all the time, soo whenever you set a res which doesn't fit on your display along with those other window parts, it's size is automatically decreased;].
You don't really need to set the window size anyway. You can keep the window really small, even below native res, and then just alt(left)+enter, or double click the window and it'll maximize/stretch to full screen, which actually is still windowed mode(as pcsx2 doesn't currently have a normal full screen mode ~ nor need one;p), just without titlebar and the frame and stretched to fill your current res, and that's how you should play it if you really want to keep full res of your display.
^its true
@op

you better use 3x native though than using custom res to avoid glitches