How do I make 5cpserver switch controller ports?
None of my two games uses GFWL

Sponsored links

Then it's not using xinput.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
So there is absolutely no way for me to switch the controller ports? ._.
Crimson Clover on Steam actually does use XInput, and in a weird way too. I don't think it will work anyway.

The x360ce compatibility list can be used as reference: HERE. Not everything in there is a GFWL title. XInput is just an easy API to get gamepad support on Windows.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(08-20-2014, 01:27 PM)Shippou5 Wrote: So there is absolutely no way for me to switch the controller ports? ._.

Switching "ports" ain't easy on Windows. For example, games will get a list of current pads and select the first one. No matter which "port" you put a controller in, if it's the only controller... it will be controller 1 anyway.
(08-20-2014, 01:35 PM)KrossX Wrote: Crimson Clover on Steam actually does use XInput, and in a weird way too. I don't think it will work anyway.

The x360ce compatibility list can be used as reference: HERE. Not everything in there is a GFWL title. XInput is just an easy API to get gamepad support on Windows.
What about Child of Light?

(08-20-2014, 01:38 PM)KrossX Wrote: Switching "ports" ain't easy on Windows. For example, games will get a list of current pads and select the first one. No matter which "port" you put a controller in, if it's the only controller... it will be controller 1 anyway.
No way to get around it?
(08-20-2014, 05:11 PM)Shippou5 Wrote: What about Child of Light?

Child of Light, uses XInput yup.

(08-20-2014, 05:11 PM)Shippou5 Wrote: No way to get around it?

Sure, but looked rather complicated to do.
(08-20-2014, 07:10 PM)KrossX Wrote: Child of Light, uses XInput yup.

Sure, but looked rather complicated to do.
So both Crimzon Clover and Child of Light use XInput despite not using GFWL? Sweet! I didn't exactly get how to make them count the controller as a 2nd one, clicked the link you've posted and got kinda overwhelmed o.o
You download Durazno, put the dll and the ini file in the game's folder. Edit the ini file as previously mentioned. Again, this will probably NOT work with Crimzon Clover.
(08-21-2014, 01:12 AM)KrossX Wrote: You download Durazno, put the dll and the ini file in the game's folder. Edit the ini file as previously mentioned. Again, this will probably NOT work with Crimzon Clover.
Why will it not work on crimzon but will on child?

Also I have downloaded Durazno and...no idea what to do o.o

I have read your posts+readme but I still don't really get what to do. Maybe a step by step instructions could work?